<CORSA Chapters> List topics

tim mahler flat6vair at comcast.net
Tue Aug 18 19:26:02 EDT 2009

Bryan's description is how I understood and used this list.  This includes
the occasional question to the Chapters.  It is not just newsletter editors,
it is not just chapter officers,  but those chapter "doers"  that are
interested in inproving their chapter which in turn is expected to improve
CORSA.

Tim Mahler
Past chapter Officer,  chapter editor,  CORSA board member and officer