<CORSA Chapters> FW: Brief Survey

King,Bob,Allentown,Purchasing Bob.King at purina.nestle.com
Mon Dec 7 16:44:34 EST 2009

 Any idea what is behind this?  Are  we trying to shrink the number of
days for the convention?  Sounds like the car display would be held off
site and probably the hotel stuff (hospitality room, registration, etc
shut down).  Why would  we want the car display on a separate day from
the concours?  I would ask what sort of calendar were they thinking
about.   Is it that the  thinking  is convention  is still Mon-Fri and
the car display on Saturday or the convention or the convention
shortened a day and the car display on Friday  ?.  If the car display
was on Friday, I expect more convention folks would stay around than if
it was on a Saturday.  On the other hand, maybe a Saturday car display
would get more publicity since you could put it somewhere where more
non-Corvair people would run into it.  I wonder if that is what  the
logic is here ?

 Bob King  Ch 190