<CORSA Chapters> Membership question -- 100% vs Not. Chapter level

Jerry Brown air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 09:59:58 EST 2009

Does your chapter require CORSA membership?  No, but we stress we would like to have all members to have CORSA membership.

Have you discussed 10% membership in your chapter?  Yes we have.  Some members do not have the CORSA membership due to the fact they can't afford the membership. Some don't even have a Corvair.  Several don't have a job at the present, due to layoffs.

Would your Chapter support 100% membership?  Yes, as long as someone paid their CORSA dues, however they do support the club as best they can. All members help out 100% at our Spring Warm-up at Myrtle Beach Corvair show in March of each year.  We are somewhat small in numbers and it's hard to pay their dues for all of them.  In January's meeting we will approach the subject and see where we can help non CORSA members.