<CORSA Chapters> Membership question -- 100% vs Not. Chapter level

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Wed Dec 16 22:22:43 EST 2009

I agree with a lot of what you said.  But... We currently pay a commission
to M&P for any ad they bring in and they can't find many and it in their
financial interest to find advertisers.  Maybe we should expand the
commission to any CORSA member.

Our cars haven't been made in 40 years, Chevrolet doesn't care about very
much if at all.  The viable Corvair parts vendors advertise.  Not many other
businesses out their other than the collector car insurance companies who
want to have anything to do with us.

dp