<CORSA Chapters> Marketing

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Wed Dec 16 22:31:48 EST 2009

This is another topic. The BOD shoudl form a committee to look into this,
find a CORSA memeber who is in marketing, get some professional advice (beg,
borrow, steal), and find out IF there are suitable firms "we" don't know
about out there, and if so, figure out how to approach them and do so. To
continue talking about something we don't know the ropes about, is a waste
of time. Get someone who knows marketing.

Chuck S
Never worked in marketing.