<CORSA Chapters> CORSA value and possible income

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Sun Dec 20 11:36:29 EST 2009

Scott,

Did any of those companies respond to the RFP?

Ned

In a message dated 12/19/2009 7:43:41 P.M. Central Standard Time,
moreheadscott at yahoo.com writes:

I  believe as a member there is room for a large improvement and knowingly
that  there are many capable assests available to take over CORSA with
astonishing  ease.  (do you want the names of companies that are not only
capable, but  accredited, credentialed, and actually have non profit software and
convention  suites and specialized in non profits.)  Please challenge me on
the  debate!!