<CORSA Chapters> Directors corner / CORSA Corner

flat6vair at comcast.net flat6vair at comcast.net
Mon Dec 21 08:37:49 EST 2009

I was informed that the last 2 months, the CORSA Corner column was not sent.

I have reminded the board members to submit a column for the newsletters along with their director's turn to the Communique. Preferably something a little different.

My apologies to the editors for not nagging the directors sooner.

tim mahler