<CORSA Chapters> Directors corner / CORSA Corner

Gary Moore hacoanews at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 11:30:30 EST 2009

Tim Mahler wrote:

I was informed that the last 2 months, the CORSA Corner column was not
sent.

I have reminded the board members to submit a column for the
newsletters along with their director's turn to the Communique.
Preferably something a little different.

My apologies to the editors for not nagging the directors sooner.

tim mahler

As a newsletter editor I would rather the Directors Corner was not the
same person as the Turn at the Wheel column.  Further I would prefer
the column written by a director from the region my paper is
published. Committee chairpersons could also be asked to contribute to
the columns.
Gary Moore
Heart of America Corvair Owners Association