<CORSA Chapters> Fw: CORSA Publicity and Support of -Mitty 1-3 May 09

tim mahler flat6vair at comcast.net
Wed Feb 18 20:07:24 EST 2009

I am not sure what we can do beyond allowing the event -- which isn't even a
chapter event -- to be listed in the Communuque Calendar event.

I have tried to get a local chapter to be the sponsor for that compact car
show this summer.    No takes there either.

This is a great event,  with some good publicity,  but it is one of many
events being held this year. Locally the rt 66 Festival is huge, with lots
of coverage -- but not for the Corvair -- not enough general interest vs the
Chevelle, Vette etc  <did you note the Yenko Camaro that sold for $280,000
at B_J?  wow>

comments?

tim