<CORSA Chapters> Fw: CORSA Publicity and Support of -Mitty 1-3 May 09

Robert Marlow Vairtec at optonline.net
Wed Feb 18 20:52:32 EST 2009

At 08:07 PM 2/18/2009, tim mahler wrote:

>I am not sure what we can do beyond allowing the event -- which isn't even a
>chapter event -- to be listed in the Communuque Calendar event.

CORSA should arrange with the event organizers for a little bit of
space in the paddock near where the Corvair racers will be
pitted.  CORSA should ship the controversial CORSA kiosk there
(perhaps piggy-backing it into a racer's truck or trailer).  CORSA
should solicit/recruit members to staff that kiosk during the
event.  The Corvair race cars will attract plenty of interest.  CORSA
should capitalize on that interest by establishing a presence at the event.

CORSA should start promoting itself!

--Bob