<CORSA Chapters> CORSA Publicity and Support of -Mitty 1-3 May 09

sarahvair at juno.com sarahvair at juno.com
Thu Feb 19 06:57:00 EST 2009

Hey All,
I just found out yesterday that Grassroots has agreed to give the Florida Chapters some sponsorship money to help offset some of our autocross expenses during the convention.  In return they have a vendor table as part of the indoor vending during the convention.
Grassroots already has the information regarding our day at Roebling Road on July 12th and will publish it leading up to the event.  David Wallens, Executive Editor is planning on attending and driving Roebling Road.
Tim & Marge Suddard have been avid sponsor of us and our Corvair since Marge owns one.  Tim vowed to have Marge's Corvair in Jacksonville, whether she likes it or not. :-)
Sarah