<CORSA Chapters> Thank you

moreheadscott at yahoo.com moreheadscott at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 08:07:22 EDT 2009

July 19, 2009

On Behalf of the Board of Directors for the Corvair Society of America and the Corvair Preservation Foundation,  it is with great pleasure that we recognize and congratulate all of those Chapters and individual CORSA members whose volunteer participation in this years  “ ’2009’ International Corvair Convention”, Jacksonville, Florida, made it such a great success.

Your wonderful volunteer dedication, camaraderie and support to the convention, CPF and CORSA are recognized and graciously appreciated throughout our organization(s).  Words alone cannot express the gratitude and benefit(s) afforded CORSA and the CPF with each dedicated, first or one time volunteer.   With each individual, collective or collaborative effort(s) CORSA continues to strive as one of the best “MARQUE” car clubs in America.

Once again, we would like to thank all of those that volunteered their services and time in support of such a fantastic event and thank all of those CORSA members, event participants and vendors from near and afar that made the convention part of their business, vacation or travel destination.

Finally, everyone is cordially invited to attend the CORVAIRS 50th Anniversary celebration / convention in Cedar Rapids, Iowa “2010”.  Stay tuned to the Communique for further information!

Warm regards,

Scott
CORSA VP
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile