<CORSA Chapters> Mims Award

Robert Marlow Vairtec at optonline.net
Mon Oct 26 10:39:28 EDT 2009

sarahvair at juno.com wrote:

> How about just one sticker to be placed on the fastest time of the day for a lady, regardless of what class she runs in.

Now this has merit.  If we could combine this idea with eliminating the
ladies' class entirely, we'd be on to something.  Donna Mae did not race
in "ladies classes" and classes based on gender are as appropriate as
classes based on race, religion, or political affiliation.

Ditch the ladies classes and look forward to the day when a person might
win BOTH the Yenko and the Mims awards.

--Bob