<CORSA Chapters> Donna Mae Mimms Award

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Mon Oct 26 13:00:53 EDT 2009

I like the concept of naming an award after DMM, I just don't like this implantation. I don't have another idea right now.

One downside of this is it forces the first place awards to have a blank spot of a little over 1/2" x 2".  Since usually every award is the same for all events, this would be on every plaque.  It would have to be well designed or would look funny on all the ones that didn't have the pink plate there.

I think it would be better to have another standalone award although, I think I voted against it when I was on the BoD.

dp