<CORSA Chapters> [Corsabod] Comments Concerns - Student Membership policy

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Fri Oct 30 11:32:22 EDT 2009

Some very good points Bob. I especially liked your point on a Student membership being a reduced cost not reduced service. The "problem" with limiting it to 18 year olds might be that these "kids" would be covered under their parent's membership (?). But it would be valuable to those Corvair enthusiasts that aren't in a CORSA family.

Ned