<CORSA Chapters> [Corsabod] Comments Concerns - Student Membership policy

Jason Cesana corvair1960 at cox.net
Fri Oct 30 17:33:39 EDT 2009

Not to upset anyone but I have a question for Scott.
Scott have you looked into other clubs that offer this type of memberships
and what they offer their "junior" members? Could you elaborate on that
subject? I think we all want to see something but don't want to do it
half-A@#!! We should do it right.
Jason