<CORSA Chapters> Club Activity Suggestions desired

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Wed Dec 15 04:47:50 EST 2010

For the NFCC, we have our best attendance when we do things like a tech
session.
Best was when we restored the Canadair motor on behalf of the CPF to be
displayed in the Buffalo Transportation Museum.

But installing a front suspension, doing a clutch job, carb rebuilds work
also.

Meetings tied to cruise nights, where food is available also works.

When we can get a guest speaker, or some program going like watching a
Corvair related film, like the "This Old Corvair", or a video of an
autocross, or convention.

Gary Swiatowy