<CORSA Chapters> Club Activity Suggestions desired

King,Bob,Allentown,Purchasing Bob.King at purina.nestle.com
Wed Dec 15 08:57:25 EST 2010

Car Museums,  we have a couple nice ones in our area, Fall foliage
cruises, Jim Thorpe is well know for this (again in our "area"), Cruise
to a historic railroad including a 1 hr ride on the train and museum
tour, trip to Longwood gardens a botanical attraction in West Chester
Pa.

That's a few I can think of off hand

Bob King President PCA...  Chap 190