<CORSA Chapters> Banquet alternative

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Mar 3 23:00:26 EST 2010

In a message dated 3/3/2010 7:25:13 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
flat6vair at comcast.net writes:

Have not  attended such -- BUT....it sounds like a neat idea.   Most times,

we do the banquet then find coffee and cake latter.

I like the idea  -- I doubt I can get my local chapter to reverse course
for
its planned  banquet latter this fall but I may suggest it anyway.

tim  mahler
Central illinois

I sure hope the hotel doesn't figure it out and charge you a bundle for the
 room for coffee and cake!

No Banquet means less income for the hotel. They won't like it. Or the cake
 is $10 a slice!

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette