<CORSA Chapters> Banquet alternative

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Mar 4 11:46:54 EST 2010

Given the planned time (8 p.m.), we wanted to do something very close by and indoors - weather at the beginning of May is unpredictable, it's quite possible it will be cold and raining.  OTOH, if it is nice, having it at the hotel makes it convenient since we can just wrap up "whenever".  The church idea could work pretty well if we find one with a decent size parking lot, I'll keep it in mind, but at this point I'm pretty sure we can afford what we have in mind.

I should be clear - I'm not unhappy with our plan, I mostly want to make sure we're not missing something that's going to screw up the event.

--Bryan