<CORSA Chapters> eSEEL for July 2011

jherken1 at netzero.net jherken1 at netzero.net
Sun Jul 3 17:21:22 EDT 2011

Happy Independence Day weekend!

As you can see from the SEEL we are in the midst of the busy season for Corvair activities.

Tomorrow, of course, is the Edina Independence Day parade in Edina.  The line up is in the usual place on the frontage road on the East side of 100 just south of 50th Street - we are unit 66.  Post-parade Potluck picnic is at Hubbard's - we'll have maps at the parade for those interested (or e-mail me if you are going to the picnic but not the parade).

Next meeting is at the Minnetonka Drive-in (really); and there are lots more activities coming up (even possibly a repeat of the Minnetonka boat ride on the Minnehaha - the restored steam boat, on July 27th).

Stay tuned!

John