<CORSA Chapters> eSEEL for July 2011

dpete40131 at aol.com dpete40131 at aol.com
Wed Jul 13 15:34:46 EDT 2011

,

Just information about the Minnehaha Steamboat ride.
The boat leaves the Excelsior dock at 06:00, goes to Wayzata and returns to the Excelsior dock about 08:30
Tickets are $15. each
If you show up early the odds are you will get a ride.  If the weather is nice we must stop taking passenger at about 100
To assure a ride it is best to go on line to www.steamboatminnehaha.org and put your tickets on a credit card.
We get a list of pre paid and fill the boat from there on up.  If you reregistered you will get a ride.

If anyone has an idea of getting together before or after the trip please Email it out and lets see what happens.
There are many restaurants in Excelsior but I will let you choose.
Thanks for the interest in the Minnehaha.  Fee free to call if I can answer any questions. Dave 612-221-0282