<CORSA Chapters> Re; NECC Corvair Olympix In June 2011 In Indiana

Allan aaugustine at lastmilenet.ca
Sat Mar 19 11:24:18 EDT 2011

Dear Sirs,
My wife and I are recent members of Corsa and Corsa Ontario, (2006), got notice of this event from Jim Diell, our president and would like as much info as possible on the proceedings or if an info package is available that  would be helpful.
We are having a club meeting on Tuesday, March 22  and hope to talk to Jim and/ or John Gray, who I am told, has been a participant in the past. At least one other member has expressed interest in coming and participating as well!
My wife and I would very much like to come and participate in probably the autocross (wife) and definitely the dragracing (me), but would like to know more about these and the other events as well.  Thanks in advance. Allan and Monika Augustine, Dunnville, Ontario, Canada