<CORSA Chapters> Local Clubs and their communication

Moore Gary and Helen hacoanews at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 21:05:17 EDT 2011

Gary Moore Heart of America Corvair Owners Association

On Nov 3, 2011, at 1:41 PM, Vairtec Corporation wrote:

> Dear CORSA Chapter representatives:

> I do two newsletters, I wasn't cut out to be a dentist, so I cause suffering where I can.
> 1. VairCor, Heart of America Owners Association KC, MO
> 2. CorvanAntics, Corvanatics Special Interest Group. No one else volunteered, this will be my second issue.
>
> Does your club produce a monthly newsletter?
   1. Monthly
   2. Bi-monthly

> If yes, do you mail it to all members, send it electronically, or some
> mix of both?
    1. Mixture
    2. Mixture

> If not, how often do you produce one or by what other means do you
> communicate with your members?
   1. We also communicate using mass emails, I believe all but two members have a working email address.
   2. Like most SIGs the communications pretty well depends on the newsletter.

> Do you have a club web site?
   1. Yes
   2. Yes

> If yes, how often is it updated?  What sort of information do you post
> there?
   1. HACOA website is updated constantly, all members can post events, classifieds and photos galleries. Most don't, but they could.
   2.  Corvanatics website is way out of date. But Terry Kalp has a very nice photo on it, so it is worth going to.

    The HACOA newsletters are available on our website. A counter the keeps track of downloads, there must be some really bored people out there because some issues are over the 500 mark.

GMoore