<CORSA Chapters> Local Clubs and their communication

David McMillan dmac632000 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 08:38:26 EDT 2011

Does your club produce a monthly newsletter?  Yes!

If yes, do you mail it to all members, send it electronically, or some
mix of both? We have 113 members, I send the full color newsletter pdf'd to 55%, 38% receive a printed copy, of the 55%, 8 also receive the printed copy. The outside pages of the VairForce are printed in color, while the insides are greyscale.

If not, how often do you produce one or by what other means do you
communicate with your members?  We also communicate via our chapter e-mail list through the CORSA server, I send out e-mail "blasts" as necessary to everyone with an e-mail address, and for large events, our Events Committee communicate to the membership via phone.

Do you have a club web site? Yes!   www.baystatecorvairs.org

If yes, how often is it updated?  What sort of information do you post
there? If you have time, see for yourself. Link above.

Dave McMillan
Secretary/Editor/Webmeister
Bay State Corvairs