<CORSA Chapters> Local Clubs and their communication

tim mahler flat6vair at comcast.net
Sat Nov 5 07:02:47 EDT 2011

Prairie Capital Corvairs produces a monthly newsletter.  Made available
electronically Jan 2004.  Members may opt to receive only the electronic
version -- full color, PDF file, or receive the printed version (b&w).  Some
likely do both.  dues pay for the newsletter so by mail is member's option.
Members download the pdf vs me sending it via email,  an email notification
is sent when the next monthly newsletter is posted.

Email lists are maintained by a couple of members for additional notices.
Problem is getting accurate/complete email addresses, even after repeated
requests (newsletter, membership chair, club president, meetings) to have
those email addresses made available.  some day.

Web site is updated monthly with upcoming events and the newsletter.
Occassionally members or event photos are added to the site. It is an older
html format (created back in 98) that doesn't employ many of the newer style
sheets and tools that would allow easier posting from members/webmaster.
Some day, i'll get around to redoing it.

tim mahler
PCCA editor, web tender