<CORSA Chapters> Local Clubs and their communication

Dave McChesney daveeva at comcast.net
Sat Nov 5 13:07:39 EDT 2011

The Inland Northwest Corvair Club, Chapter 990 publishes a monthly newsletter, The REAR ENGINE REVIEW.  It is e-mailed as a word doc. attachment  to all members with computer access, as well as to other clubs, chapters, or individuals that might be interested in what INCC is up to.

Approximately twenty to twenty-five copies are printed and mailed or otherwise distributed to those without computer access or who have expressed a desire for a printed hard copy.  (A few members receive it both ways.)  Printed and e-mail copies are virtually identical, the biggest exception being that the cover of the hard copy might be printed on various colors of paper.

The Inland Northwest Corvair Club has a web-site at www.corvairclub.com which has been up and running since early 2011.  The monthly newsletter is posted on the site, although in a slightly different format from what is printed or e-mailed.  The home page is usually updated reflect the next upcoming event.  If nothing is scheduled for the immediate future, it feature anything from the Corvair world.

Dave McChesney

INCC Treasurer/RER editor