<CORSA Chapters> hotel reservations

Harry Jensen hljensen at comcast.net
Mon Feb 20 12:36:53 EST 2012

Hi--

"Burns my biscuits"? Jeez.

The convention starts on July 25 and ends on July 30. Those dates have
been published for months. So, tell me why you cannot make your room
reservations based upon that knowledge?

The detailed convention schedule will be published in the March issue
which should arrive at your doorstep in about 10 days (online on March
1). If, after reviewing the schedule published in the Communique, you
need to change your travel plans, you can always do it without
consequences. I do not see the problem.

The detailed convention schedule is a myriad of events which has to be
thought out and carefully planned for. This year's host chapter tried to
contact all of the special interest groups before assigning time slots,
but few replied, even after I had tried to contact them. Stuff happens.

--H