<CORSA Chapters> eSEEL July 2012

jherken1 at netzero.com jherken1 at netzero.com
Sun Jul 1 12:24:42 EDT 2012

Happy July 1st!

Attached is the eSEEL for July, 2012.  Note that the 4th of July parade will once again be in Edina with line-up at 9 in the usual area.  The post-parade-picnic will be hosted by Fran and Mary Schmit with Ray Alexander vounteering his chef skills.

This month's drive-in meeting will be at the Minnetonka Drive-in in Spring Park.  And check out the list of activities - we've got a busy summer yet ahead.

With temps in the upper 90's (and even 100 on Wednesday maybe) - stay cool!

John

ps - I forgot to attribute last month's article - Travelling East - to Mr. Chuck Johnson.  My apologies.