<CORSA Chapters> Non-summer convention

lonwall@corvairunderground.com corvairs at pacifier.com
Mon Jun 25 16:57:34 EDT 2012

So you're saying he's "shiftless"?

DC 1991         107 the first day (warmest day on record - period - for
the area)  Ended in the mid 90's by Saturday.
Kansas City '89,  Atlanta 1992, Dallas, 1995, Houston 1986, Chicago, on
and on an on - in the 90's with 90% humidity.
Some people like heat - some even like humidity.
Some like whipping dead horses too -

it's a fair conversation but one that has never been well received.  In
going to 27 Internationals I'll say that the most comfortable was
Portland in 2005 - Low 80's humidity 30's. But that's just me.

Lon Wall