<CORSA Chapters> Non-summer convention

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Mon Jun 25 16:34:43 EDT 2012

Gary,

How many of the "been to every convention" crowd still have kids in school? I think the answer is just one and he doesn't like using the "SHIFT" key.

I'd agree about the temperature deviation, but we've already done one in Daytona in the summer and survived. Another statement I agree with is that no matter what happens, someone will gripe.

Ned