<CORSA Chapters> Non-summer convention

gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Mon Jun 25 15:27:17 EDT 2012

I beleive one of the original ideas was that many members had children in school, so as not to conflict with school time for the kids.
Due to our aging membership, I don't think we have as many members with school age children.

But, remember, no matter when you schedule the convention, it will conflict with something, and someone will gripe.

Personally, if the convention location has temeperatures normally in the 100 degree range during the last week of July and early August, a date change may be in everyone's best interests.

Gary Swiatowy