<CORSA Chapters> May 2012 VairCor

Moore Gary and Helen hacoanews at gmail.com
Tue May 1 15:09:22 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone
    For those interested the May VairCor has been posted to the HACOA website. This month Mike Dawson's Preventive Maintenance Series continues on the subject of Corvair electric problems. Mike does double duty writing a Memorial to long time HACOA member Val Dix who passed recently. Plus I finally get around to an article about the progress of the Latewood. If you would like to download the newsletter follow this link: http://www.hacoa.org/index.php/newsletter/cat_view/8-newsletters/32-2012
Gary Moore

PS: let me know if you would like to be removed from this list. I do send the same information to the Chapters at CORSA.Org email forum.