<CORSA Chapters> 1963-64 NOS Rear wheel bearings. ADV.

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu May 10 15:35:30 EDT 2012

A  number of New Old Stock (NOS) Corvair parts were recently donated to
Silicon  Valley Corsa Chapter, in Santa Clara, CA. The club decided to sell the
parts to  provide operational funds for the chapter. Some parts were sold
at the Spring  Fling event at Cameron Park, CA, last month. More will be for
sale at the Vair  Fest 2012 in Arroyo Grande in June, and, likely at the Fan
Belt Toss this  fall.  Meanwhile we will promote some of the items for sale
on Virtual  Vairs, in hopes of providing these items to those in need as
well as offering  the best pricing opportunity for the club. ($$) I will try
to be as low key as  possible, and I will label each post as an ADV.  Most of
the items are for  early models. All Proceeds to Silicon Valley Corsa!
First items:
Six  each 1963-64 OEM Rear wheel bearings Price $185 each.(+ small shipping
cost)
(Clarks wants  $325 to $375 New - Rebuilt ones  $269.)
-  Seth Emerson
2012 President - Silicon Valley  Corsa