<CORSA Chapters> Nov/Dec 2014 Corvan Antics

Gary Moore corvananticsnews at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 12:12:54 EDT 2014

Hi everyone
Attached is the Corvan Antics, I'm sorry to say this is my last one. If
anyone out there wishes to take on the newsletter the editors job is
currently open. If you read my farewell in the newsletter you will see I
have had plenty of contributors, there was never a problem of coming up
with articles for the newsletter. The Corvanatics group, officers,
secretary and webmaster all work smoothly together and are a pleasure to
work with.
My wife and I will still serve as editors of the our local chapter's
newsletter, so we are not going away.
Take care
Gary Moore