<CORSA Chapters> Chapter fees and reports

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Dec 2 21:30:10 EST 2015

I looked in the Corsa Roster and found only one Corsa Member in Derby, KS.
Someone named Mark Welte! Only one Corvair owner in that area? How sad.
Corsa  should do something about that! How can that situation be changed?

<irony> - Seth

In a message dated 12/2/2015 2:47:28 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,