<CORSA Chapters> Chapter fees and reports

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Wed Dec 2 21:45:57 EST 2015

Only one Corvair owner in the area how sad?

I doubt it.

I can think of at least a dozen Corvair owners within a 10 mile radius of me
who either are not CORSA members, or local chapter members.
I found out this summer that there is a Corvair owner across the road from
me diagonally, I've actually lived here since 1989 and only met him this
summer, and still haven't seen the car. We are a rural area, can't even see
his house from the road. He ran into me at a Cruise night, recognized my
Corvair and he introduced himself as my neighbor.
A Corvair turned up in a front yard for sale, a mile and a half from me. Guy
had it tucked away as a project he never did anything with.

The cars and people are out there..........

Gary Swiatowy