<CORSA Chapters> 2017 convention

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Jul 2 11:20:18 EDT 2015

Hi folks,

It was great meeting people at the Knoxville convention!

As you may already know, the 2016 convention is planned for Springfield, Illinois.

However, we do not have any bids for the 2017 convention.  The rotation puts it in the Western division, I've contacted a few people directly but by no means have reached all the potential host chapters.

For the Eastern division chapters, now is the best time to think about 2018!

If your chapter might be interested, you can get bid information from Harry Jensen - corsa at corvair.org

Feel free to write me back as well on the subject if you think I can help.

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell | Springfield, Va. | bryan at skiblack.com | http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
CORSA Eastern Div Director
  Corvairs: '62 700 Wagon, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa
  '69 Road Runner, '99 Neon R/T, '00 Miata SE, '09 Ford F-150