<CORSA Chapters> 2017 convention

air_cooled63 at yahoo.com air_cooled63 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 2 11:37:12 EDT 2015

Hi Bryan. I'm toying with the eastern turn 2017 maybe in Columbia Sc. Charleston and myrtle beach Sc are cost prohibited in july .   As you well know getting people to step up to the plate for these conventions is like pulling hens teeth. I feel like a one man band some times for
Our Myrtle beach show in March.
Jerry brown