<CORSA Chapters> NECC Motorsports - Spreading the Word

Allan V. Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 13 09:05:15 EDT 2016

At NECC, we work hard to bring you fun and challenging speed events at a fair price. Here's how you can help us make them even better! We ask that you tell a friend...or two...or more about our events at New York Safety Track June 25th and August 27th.

Here's a great example: One of our regular drivers told us he'd emailed about 20 friends AND a local driving group about NECC What else can we say but we love this guy!

So whether it's your best bud, or some other friends, or perhaps you'd like to make NECC a family affair, we appreciate whatever extra mileage you can give us. Just tell them to go to neccmotorsports.com and check out our testimonials and registration page.

We thank you in advance and look forward to the smell of burning fuel and rubber at NYST! Registration is now open and we also have a hotel deal for you at our website.

Yours in speed,
NECC Motorsports