<CORSA Chapters> Niagara Frontier Corvair Club May 2017 newsletter

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Sun May 7 12:58:09 EDT 2017

Here is the NFCC Newsletter for May 2017

Extensive show and cruise list included.

Reminder: Membership renewals are due July 1st for the 2017-2018 season.

Maybe by the next newsletter I'll have some member pictures to include.

Remember, send me a picture of your car, in process, being worked on, at a
cruise, at a show or event.

Always looking for newsletter content, and I can't be everywhere....

Any Corvair related articles on the web?

Local paper?

Send me the info!

Gary Swiatowy