<CORSA Chapters> REAR ENGINE REVIEW for Sept 17

David McChesney daveeva at comcast.net
Tue Sep 5 14:03:25 EDT 2017

Hi Everyone,
Attached is the latest issue of the Inland Northwest Corvair Club's REAR ENGINE REVIEW. As usual, I'm not only sending it to club members and other Corvair Clubs/members, but to any and all that I think might be interested in it... or in what yours truly is up to. (I've managed to sneak a little about my recent trip to Alaska into the newsletter!)
Enjoy!
And as always, if you would prefer not to receive the RER, let me know and I'll try to remember to not send it to you!
Dave

D. Andrew McChesney (http://vespican.livejournal.com/)
Author of the Stone Island Sea Stories (www.stoneislandseastories.com)
Beyond the Ocean's Edge: A Stone Island Sea Story in print, eBook, on KINDLE or NOOK.
Sailing Dangerous Waters: Another Stone Island Sea Story in print, eBook, on KINDLE or NOOK