<CORSA Chapters> FLAT SIX August 2018

N2VZD n2vzd at aol.com
Wed Aug 1 21:26:06 EDT 2018

I am looking for a correct powerglide shifter for a Glenn Pray Cord. If you have one please contact me. It is a different animal , so no Corvair units are even close!.  Please contact me if you know of one.

ALSO , I have a COMPLETE rebuilt FC motor here ready to run for sale. It has everything on it , PG converter , carbs , alternator , Clark's oil pan ,Clark's full fin cylinders .060 ,very clean , like new. etc. Details and price please call me. It has been run @2 hours on the test table , so all adjusting , and monitoring is done. This is a class act motor for your powerglide  FC !
(315)689-3366 daytimes. Dont be afraid to leave a message if I miss the call , I will call back asap.
Regards, Tim Colson Memphis NY 13112