<CORSA Chapters> Chapter plan and newsletter distributions

Danny Davis corsa180gt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 20:34:09 EST 2018

Bryan,
Thanks for encouraging the sharing of news between regional clubs.  IMHO,
very important to keep each other updated regarding the events for the year.
Here in the Pacific Northwest, we've been blessed with several clubs that
have made it a priority to invite other clubs to their events.
For decades (4+) we've had the Econo-Run that has involved the regions
clubs by requiring the participation of another club to host the next
event!.
Is it possible to create regional e-mail lists that would include the
several surrounding chapters in a specific group?  I.E.: PNW Region
Chapters....
Might help to encourage working together to expand our events.

Cheers!

 Danny Davis
Graham    WA
 206-643-6718