<CORSA Chapters> Chapter Web Sites - Is your chapter website up-to-date?

Danny Davis corsa180gt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 13:29:44 EDT 2018

Agree with Allan, Websites and Facebook are the two most common ways that a
potential member may find your club.
I suggest that more than one person be involved with the club "Promotion"
which includes keeping info up-to-date as well as thinking of additional
ways to get your club activities noticed by the community.

 Danny Davis
Graham    WA
 206-643-6718
CORSA Western Director​