<CORSA Chapters> Corvair MN Leekly Seel August 2019

Christine Bacon CorvairMNLeekySeel at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 4 00:41:08 EDT 2019

Please read notes below:

1)  The Leeky Seel August Edition will be the last printed issue for mass distribution and is being mailed and emailed to the members who normally receive it only in the mail. Going forward we will be sending out the Seel via email only to all members where we have an email address.  We have a handful of members we don't have email addresses for and will continue to send those via mail until they can be added to the email list.

If you can't open the pdf document please let me know and I will send you a word file.

Please respond to this message and let me know you have received this email.

2)  A Club Roster is attached and will be updated as membership changes.

3)  Attached is an X-Tra from Hemmings Daily, 1966 Corvair Homecoming.

Enjoy!

Chris Bacon
Editor, Corvair MN Leeky Seel
corvairmnleekyseel at hotmail.com