<CORSA Chapters> Mid Maryland Corvair Club March Newsletter

Ron & Faye Moss ronmoss11 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 5 13:21:41 EST 2019

Hello Everyone,
Attached is the March Issue of the Mid Maryland Corvair Club Newsletter.  Also included are flyers for two shows in August that will have Corvair classes.  The Rose Hill Manor show in Frederick put on the FSK Antique Car Club will have a separate class for Corvairs if we can pre-register ten Corvairs by early July.  We hope that members from our neighboring clubs can join with us for this event.  Last year we had 11 Corvairs  proudly displayed.
Thanks and Come On Spring!
Ron MossSecretary/Newsletter EditorMid Maryland Corvair Club