<CORSA Chapters> Group Corvair March 2019 Newsletter

Jim Simpson simpson661 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 12:15:23 EDT 2019

It's just over a week to our next meeting -- note that we're trying a new
meeting location, the Cedars of Lebanon, in Greenbelt.  Several club
members checked it out and think it has good food.  Details are in the
newsletter.

The newsletter is attached.  The back page is a copy of the Virginia Vair
Fair registration form.  If you'd prefer not to detach that form (and lose
part of the newsletter), you can go on-line to register or download another
copy of the registration form.  There's a link in the newsletter.

See you next week at the meeting.

Jim Simpson
Group Corvair