<CORSA Chapters> The much anticipated Group Corvair Newsletter for August, 2020

Jim Simpson simpson661 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 19:41:19 EDT 2020

I've attached the August Group Corvair newsletter.  Note that once again,
we'll be hosting a virtual meeting on the 18th; I'll send out the
invitation on the preceding Sunday (16th) so it doesn't get too buried in
your email.

For those of you who receive this newsletter who are not members of Group
Corvair but would like to join in one or more of our virtual meetings
(we're using Zoom), drop me a note and we'll extend an invitation.

Jim Simpson
Group Corvair

P.S.  Given that our meetings are currently virtual, we have a lot of
flexibility as to the day and time.  If some other day and/or time would
work better for you, please let me or any of the other officers know.