<CORSA Chapters> Group Corvair November 2020 Newsletter

Jim Simpson simpson661 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 18:04:49 EST 2020

It's amazing how this works.  A new month rolls around and there's a new
newsletter and a reminder of that month's club meeting.  Well, here's the
newsletter and reminder for November!

Our meeting will, once again, be a virtual affair using Zoom.  It's on
*Tuesday,
17 November and starts at 7:30 p.m. * While we call it a "business
meeting", it is really more of a gathering of Corvair aficionados.  We'll
discuss a bit of club business, but it's your chance to chat with other
Corvair owners.  So please join in.

I'll be sending the Zoom meeting invitation to club members this weekend
and once again, if you aren't a member of Group Corvair, but would like to
join in, just let me know.

And as usual, please send me any complaints, comments, corrections, or
complements regarding the newsletter.

Jim Simpson
Editor, Group Corvair Comments